Western Mountaineering Alpinlite Sleeping Bag: 20 Degree Down
Western Mountaineering Alpinlite Sleeping Bag: 20 Degree Down.
Low weight rules in the big mountains.
Climbing or traversing technical pitches with a massive load dangling behind you is a bad way to go through life. Western Mountaineering created the Alpinlite 20-Degree Down Sleeping Bag for alpine climbers and weight-obsessed backpackers who demand top-shelf quality and bottom-line weight savings. Its 850-fill down insulation boasts some of the highest quality loft-to-weight ratio around, meaning it’s surprisingly warm for how little it weighs. Western Mountaineering wrapped this insulation around a highly breathable shell to keep the down light and lofty when you’re sleeping in a tent under a rainstorm.
- Ultralight sleeping bag designed for alpinists and backpackers
- Breathable shell fabric keeps down lofty
- 850-fill down provides a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Continuous baffles and a down-filled collar prevent cold drafts
- Wider shoulder girth allows for extra layering in cold environments
- Western Mountaineering bags are made in the USA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.