Brand: A2S Protection
- 5-IN-1 SURVIVAL TOOL: High-Quality Compass. Flint Fire Starter. Fire Scrapper inside the buckle, use it also as Emergency Knife. Emergency Whistle creates noise levels of up to 100db
- FASHIONABLE & FUNCTIONAL: Made of ultra-strong, military-grade 550 Paracord with built-in compass, fire-starter, and emergency knife & whistle.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Make the A2S Paracord Bracelet an indispensable survival accessory for any camping, fishing, hiking or hunting trip.
- UNMATCHED POWER & VERSATILITY: The Black / Black set comfortably fits all wrist sizes between 7,5 – 8,7 inches. It’s better to measure your wrist firstly & then pick up what fits better for you. Compass embedded in the buckle for a more easy & secure wear. Please notice both bracelets are the same size.
- Camping Equipment TESTED FOR EXCELLENCE: Has been tried & tested to a minimum breaking point of 550lbs/250kg. Deploy your 12 FEET OF PARACORD in any situation where an extremely strong rope or cordage is needed. Use one of the finer SEVEN INNER STRANDS as FIRE TINDER; FISHING LINE or SEWING STRING.
THE ULTIMATE SURVIVAL TOOL
Imagine the following scenario: You and your friends are on a camping trip and you decide to take your kayak out for a quick solo spin on the river before it gets dark. Dressed up in just shorts and with your backpack at the campsite, you start your trip.
A few miles down the river an unexpected current suddenly throws you out of your kayak and you smash your leg against a rock. Wet, hurt and left alone you realize that you are in trouble and the only thing that you have with you is what you have on you – your A2S Paracord bracelet.
The night is approaching fast. You start feeling cold and notice you have problems with your hand coordination. You have to do something fast to get your body temperature up.
You manage to gather some kindling and wood. With a sigh of relief, you unravel your A2S paracord and use some of its fine inner strands as tinder. By scraping the striker in your bracelet against the rod you manage to generate sparks and ignite the tinder. Minutes later you are sitting in front of a comfortable fire. Things are looking up!
Now feeling warmer you decide to use the scraper as an Emergency Knife and cut off a piece of your paracord to string up a clothesline and dry your wet garments.
Back in dry clothing again you know you have to do something about that injured leg. You find a suitable branch, splint your leg against it and secure it with your paracord.
You realize that your friends at the campsite are probably looking for you and blow your EMERGENCY WHISTLE to reveal your exact location. Should they not find you, you decide to navigate your way back to the campsite in the morning using the build-in COMPASS.
Luckily you gave your friend the other A2S Protection bracelet in the 2-pack set and within a few short hours, you hear the reassuring sound of your friend’s whistle.
|Legal Disclaimer||By purchasing an A2S Protection Paracord collection product you agree to the following: You agree to never use paracord or any component of the kit in a manner in which failure of cord, fire starter and or emergency knife could result in damage to property, a substantial risk of injury or death. You agree to never leave kids or minors to use the survival products unattended. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless A2S Survival – All2shop and/or Enalia Mare LTD from any liability, loss, claim, and expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to your violation of this agreement.|
|Package Height||0.5 x 3 x 11 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.1 pounds|
Check out this recommendation about k2-peak.